A business card exclusively for Edward Jones clients.
Earn up to 2X points During each 12-month cycle:
- Earn 1.5 Loyalty Points® on every eligible net $1 spent up to $40,0002
- Earn 2 Loyalty Points® on every eligible net $1 spent over $40,0002
Turn Loyalty Points® Into Rewards
Redeem points for cash deposits into your Edward Jones account with Edward Jones Loyalty Invest™.
Or receive other valuable rewards4:
- Unlimited Cash Back
- Gift Cards
Enjoy Everyday Protection & Enhanced Benefits
- No Annual Fee with at least one purchase to your account each year, otherwise $25
- Zero Fraud Liability5
- Enhanced Cybersecurity / ID Theft Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Assurance Coverage
- Golf Privileges
- Priceless® Cities Offers & Experiences
- Car Rental Insurance6
- Travel Accident Insurance with Trip Cancellation7
- Global Emergency Services
Tools for Maximizing Efficiencies & Easy Account Management
- Spend Analysis, a free online tool to help track business expenses
- Intuit Quickbooks and Intuit Turbo Tax discounts
- Mobile Receipt Management
- Free Credit Score8, powered by TransUnion®
- Easy Cash Access, Worldwide
- 24/7 Cardmember Service
We may change APRs, fees and other account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates, as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
- Spend $1,000 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days of account opening and 15,000 Loyalty Points® will be credited to your account 6–8 weeks after the 90-day period. The 15,000 Loyalty Points can be redeemed for a $150 Loyalty Invest cash deposit into the Edward Jones Investment account of your choice. Your account must remain open, have available credit and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify. Offer valid for new accounts only.
- Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Rewards Program Guide for additional information. Loyalty Points® based on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn Loyalty Points®, such as Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, and purchases of cash convertible items. No specified spend categories and no online enrollment required. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). For full terms and conditions of the Edward Jones Mastercard program, please contact your Edward Jones branch.
- The Edward Jones Business Plus Card: 0% Introductory APR applies to balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening and is valid for the first 12 billing cycles. The introductory rate does not apply to purchases and cash advances. Thereafter, the APR may vary and as of 3/16/20, the undiscounted variable APR for Balance Transfers is 14.99% - 25.99% (based on your creditworthiness). The introductory rate will end early and increase to the APR for Balance Transfers or to a Penalty Rate APR if you make a late payment, make a payment that is returned, or your account exceeds its credit limit. As of 3/16/20, the variable APR for Purchases is 14.99% - 25.99% (based on your creditworthiness). The variable APR for Cash Advances is 25.99%. Cash Advance fee: 4% of each advance amount, $10 minimum. Convenience Check fee: 3% of each check amount, $5 minimum. Cash Equivalent fee: 4% of each cash amount, $20 minimum. Balance Transfer fee: 0% introductory fee on each balance transferred within 60 days of account opening. After that, either 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater. There is a $2 minimum interest charge where interest is due. The annual fee is $0 the first year and every year that you charge at least one purchase to the account, otherwise $25. Foreign Transaction fee: 1% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction. We apply your payments to balances with lower APRs, including promotional APRs, before balances with higher APRs.
- Loyalty Points® may be redeemed for airfare (subject to the maximum ticket prices and redemption schedule set forth in the Reward Program Rules), Edward Jones Loyalty Invest™, gift certificates, or cash back in the form of a statement credit. Please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
- Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. Visit mastercard.us/zeroliability for more information.
- Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to your Mastercard Guide to Benefits for further details and to determine if the auto rental coverage is right for you.
- Worldwide Travel Accident Insurance: You and your eligible dependents are each covered for Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, at no extra cost, whenever you have charged to your Edward Jones Business Plus Mastercard the entire cost of your travel fares on a common carrier (train, plane, bus or ship). Restrictions and limitations apply. Please refer to your Mastercard Guide to Benefits for details.
- Free credit score access, Alerts and Score Simulator through TransUnion’s CreditView™ Dashboard are available to Elan Online Access customers only. Alerts require a TransUnion database match. It is possible that some enrolled members may not qualify for the Alert functionality. Free credit score access is not available in the Mobile App. The free VantageScore® credit score from TransUnion® is for educational purposes only and not used by Elan Financial Services to make credit decisions.
The creditor and issuer of the Edward Jones Mastercard is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. © 2020 Elan Financial Services.