Our Overland Park, KS based practice utilizes an established simple 5 step process for every financial goal, short or long, that is most important to you. Not sure of your investing or retirement goals? We will help you figure those out too.
We take pride in offering a holistic approach to serve all aspects of our clients' financial wellbeing. Every quarter, we focus on a different investing or retirement topic to help ensure all aspects of your financial wellbeing are discussed, worked through and documented. This process centers around the four pillars for building a comprehensive wealth strategy:
1. Asset Allocation
2. Liability Considerations
3. Strategies to prepare for the unexpected
4. Estate and Legacy Strategies
We mostly serve women who have become single either through divorce or death of a spouse. However, I have found that most people have the same concerns these women have and that I had when I got divorced:
1. Will I have enough money to pay my bills on my own the rest of my life?
2. How can I secure my financial future and not lose my home?
3. Will I become a burden to my children?
Strategies I use, as your financial advisor, to address these three concerns include:
1. Creating an income plan for each changing stage of your life.
2. Incorporating a balanced goal strategy by breaking down big goals into smaller, more manageable mini goals.
3. Providing ongoing education events designed to engage and build confidence in my clients.
I partner with you to answer:
- Are you saving enough for retirement? We have a detailed retirement
- Is it better to invest in a Roth IRA or 401(k)?
- What investments will best help you achieve your financial goals?
My background is in accounting and finance, having earned a B.S. in accounting from Missouri State University. My experience in banking, auditing, accounting and as a controller have all been a part of my journey – finding my true passion as a financial advisor by educating and helping to build wealth for single women, young investors, families and small businesses.
It's both an honor and privilege to serve my clients nationwide. If I can help you or someone you care about, please don't hesitate to set up an appointment to talk either by phone, Zoom or in person at our Overland Park, KS office. Initial consultation and retirement reviews are always complimentary.
- Divorce Finances
- New Investors
- Wealth Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Retirement Income Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Wine Collecting/Enthusiast
Phone NumberTracy K Kunkel at (913) 766-8709
|Mon||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Tue||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Wed||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Thu||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Fri||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Sat||By Appointment Only|
|Sun||By Appointment Only|
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More