Our branch is committed to educating our clients so that they have the confidence to retire in the comfort of which they have dreamt. Regular financial checks ins should be essential to our self-care routines because we often have competing goals that can quickly derail us from our plans. That's why it's so important to find a financial partner to understand what's important to you as your goals and priorities evolve and change over time.
I have three important goals as your financial advisor:
• First, that you know we truly value an authentic relationship with you. I firmly believe that it is critical in helping you accomplish all that is important to you.
• Second, that you leave every meeting knowing you are partnered with a professional who is dedicated to help grow your wealth as if it was my own hard-earned money.
• Finally, that you know I am here for you for the long term. I want to help you build your wealth, protect your wealth and eventually transition your wealth to those you love.
I often say in first appointments, "Find a financial advisor that speaks your language." The reason I say this is because it is so important that you find the right “fit” for you and your family. I hope that I can be that financial advisor for you! Please give my office a call – I’d love to set up a time to get to know you and see how I can best serve you.
On a personal note, I have an amazing husband with whom I share a blended family of four children and three dogs. We are regular RVers based in Pine, CO and typically spend our weekends on Colorado reservoirs fishing or four wheeling. Kate Miller, Branch Office Administrator, and her husband have two children. Their daughter is a Westernaires alumnus, and their son competes in volleyball. They love boating, waterskiing and playing volleyball, with Lake Powell being their favorite vacation spot.
- Business Retirement Plans
- Divorce Finances
- Employee Stock Options
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Socially Conscious Investing
- Intergenerational Planning
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Phone NumberStephanie C Johnson at (303) 237-4338
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More