My primary focus is to provide thoughtful, relevant advice to business professionals going through career changes, whether voluntary or unexpected. I'll help you implement a strategy for meeting current financial commitments without putting future financial goals at risk.
I believe that you should retire "to" something, not "from" something. I want to learn what you want to retire to, and use our established process to implement a strategy to help keep you on track.
I strive to provide the following to each of my clients:
- A consistent, established process
- A personalized strategy based on your financial goals and comfort with risk
- Clear, complete explanations of investments and recommendations
- Clear, complete explanations of costs
- Regular review of your situation, goals, strategy and investments
- A rich, digital client experience when face-to-face interaction is not convenient
- Personalized attention and prompt answers to financial questions and concerns
- Availability to help your family and friends
I also think that it is important that you know a little more about me.
I joined Edward Jones in 2001, after a 21-year career as an IT manager with Verizon. I have particularly enjoyed serving in volunteer leadership roles to help coach other financial advisors at Edward Jones.
I earned a B.A. degree in economics from Indiana University, an MBA from Nova Southeastern University and a Master of Ministries from Bethel College. I am a CFP® and ADPA® professional.
I am a volunteer with the Convention of States Project, working through state legislatures to improve the federal government.
I live in Auburn, IN, with my wife, Lisa, and three children who are adopted from China. We also have three adult children and six grandchildren.
My senior branch office administrator, Gale, has over 20 years of experience and is dedicated to providing you with highly personalized service.
- Wealth Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Domestic Partner Finances
- Portfolio Reviews
- Socially Conscious Investing
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- News & Media
Office Address1210 Ruston Pass
Fort Wayne, IN 46825 opens in a new window
Phone NumberPaul W Phillips at (260) 490-9599
|Mon||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Tue||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Wed||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Thu||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Fri||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Sat||By Appointment Only|
|Sun||By Appointment Only|
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More