I have been a financial advisor with Edward Jones since 2002, serving individual investors in the Pittsburgh area from my Shaler Township office. Since joining Edward Jones, I have obtained the AAMS® professional designation.
Prior to joining Edward Jones, I worked at the H.J. Heinz Company as a CPA, and at Ernst & Young LLP.
I am a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and a native of Butler County. I currently reside in Gibsonia with my wife, two sons and daughter.
In addition to serving serious long-term investors, I serve on the board of directors for Keystone Wellness Programs, a local nonprofit organization.
Our process and our value:
1) Understand what is important to you;
2) Use an established process, personalized for you, to help meet your goals;
3) Partner with you to help keep you on track;
4) Dedicated service from financial advisor and branch office administrator, both
with over 15 years of experience;
5) Backing from Edward Jones, serving individual investors exclusively.
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Employee Stock Options
- College Savings
- Insurance & Annuities
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Phone NumberMatt Dudkowski at (412) 487-3300
|Mon||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Tue||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Wed||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Thu||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Fri||09:00AM - 04:00PM|
- Web Conferencing
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More