I have been a financial advisor with Edward Jones since 2002, serving individual investors in the Pittsburgh area from my Shaler Township office. Since joining Edward Jones, I have obtained the AAMS® professional designation.
Prior to joining Edward Jones, I worked at the H.J. Heinz Company as a CPA, and at Ernst & Young LLP.
I am a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and a native of Butler County. I currently reside in Gibsonia with my wife, two sons and daughter.
In addition to serving serious long-term investors, I serve on the board of directors for Keystone Wellness Programs, a local nonprofit organization.
Our process and our value:
1) Understand what is important to you;
2) Use an established process, personalized for you, to help meet your goals;
3) Partner with you to help keep you on track;
4) Dedicated service from financial advisor and branch office administrator, both
with over 15 years of experience;
5) Backing from Edward Jones, serving individual investors exclusively.
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Employee Stock Options
- College Savings
- Insurance & Annuities
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Phone NumberMatt Dudkowski at (412) 487-3300
|Mon||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Tue||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Wed||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Thu||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Fri||09:00AM - 04:00PM|
- Web Conferencing