At Edward Jones, we know that filling your taxes can be confusing and time-consuming. Check out these valuable services to help make filing your federal income taxes a little easier this year.
- Import your tax form information. Through our Online Access service, you can import your Edward Jones Consolidated 1099 or Form 1099-R information to TurboTax,® H&R Block® tax software and e Organizer software. For complete instructions, go here. Downloads are also available in PDF, Excel®or CSV file formats.
- Share your tax forms with your tax professional. With Online Access, sharing your tax forms with your tax professional is easy, fast and efficient. Go here to get started.
- Transfer funds electronically. Would you like to make an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) contribution before the tax deadline? Consider setting up Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH on Demand1). There’s no need to mail or drop off checks, and the transaction usually settles in one day. Simply call your financial advisor or log in to Online Access.
- Directly deposit your refund check. Put your tax refund to work by having it electronically and automatically deposited right into your Edward Jones account. The service is secure, confidential and convenient. Contact your financial advisor to learn more.
If you have any questions about the above services, your Edward Jones branch office is always available to help.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic payment network used to transfer funds between accounts from different institutions.
- Systematic investing does not guarantee a profit or protect against loss. Investors should consider their willingness to keep investing when share prices are declining.