You can electronically and securely share your Edward Jones tax forms with your tax professional.
Use Online Access
It's secure, fast and easy to share your tax forms with Online Access. You'll get an email notification when they're ready. Then, you simply sign in and follow the steps below:
- Select the tax form(s) you'd like to send to your tax professional from the Tax Forms section of the Documents tab in Online Access.
- Click the "Send to Tax Preparer" button.
- Enter your tax professional’s email address.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select “Send to Tax Preparer” to share the documents.
- You'll then receive an email confirming your selection.
If you're not signed up, you can sign up here or contact your Edward Jones team to get started.
Contact your financial advisor
You can also ask your financial advisor to electronically send your tax forms on your behalf. Simply contact your Edward Jones team and provide them with your tax professional's email address.
Tax professional access
Once you've sent your tax forms, your tax professional will receive an email granting them access. They can then access your forms by following these simple steps:
- Click the link in the email. The link will take them to a secure site unique to your tax forms.
- Request a PIN code from the secure site. This code is also unique to your tax forms and is sent via email once requested.
- Enter the PIN code on the secure site.
Edward Jones, its employees and financial advisors cannot provide tax or legal advice. You should consult your attorney or qualified tax advisor regarding your situation. This content should not be depended upon for other than broadly informational purposes. Specific questions should be referred to a qualified tax professional.