You can electronically and securely share your Edward Jones tax forms with a third party, such as your tax professional.
Use Online Access
It's secure, fast and easy to share your tax forms with Online Access. You'll get an email notification when they're ready. Then, you simply sign in and follow the steps below:
- Select the tax form(s) you'd like to share from the Tax Forms section of the Documents tab in Online Access.
- Click the "Share with Third Party" button.
- Enter the third party's email address.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select “Share with Third Party” to share the documents.
- You'll then receive an email confirming your selection.
If you're not signed up for Online Access, you can sign up here or contact your Edward Jones team to get started.
Contact your financial advisor
You can also ask your financial advisor to electronically send your tax forms on your behalf. Simply contact your Edward Jones team and provide them with the third party's email address.
Tax professional/third party access
Once you've shared your tax forms, your tax professional or other third party will receive an email granting them access. They can then access your forms by following these simple steps:
- Click the link in the email. The link will take them to a secure site unique to your tax forms.
- Request a PIN code from the secure site. This code is also unique to your tax forms and is sent via email once requested.
- Enter the PIN code on the secure site.
Edward Jones, its employees and financial advisors cannot provide tax or legal advice. You should consult your attorney or qualified tax advisor regarding your situation. This content should not be depended upon for other than broadly informational purposes. Specific questions should be referred to a qualified tax professional.