Use Online Access
You can share your Edward Jones tax forms with your tax professional through Online Access. The process is secure, easy, fast and efficient. Log on to Online Access and follow the steps below:
- Select the tax form(s) to send to your tax professional from the Tax Forms section of the Documents tab in account access. You may choose this option with one or more tax documents or accounts.
- Click the "Send to Tax Preparer" button.
- Enter your tax professional’s email address.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select “Send to Tax Preparer” to share the documents with your tax professional.
- You will then receive an email confirming your selection.
Your tax preparer will be required to obtain and enter a unique PIN code on the secure site before viewing your documents.
Ask your financial advisor to share for you
Your Edward Jones financial advisor can send your tax forms to your tax professional electronically even if you are not enrolled in Online Access. Contact your branch team to provide your tax professional's email address.
Tax professional access
When your tax professional receives the email granting access, he or she can access the forms by following these simple steps:
- Clicking the link in the email. The link takes your tax professional to a secure site and is unique to your tax forms.
- Requesting a PIN code from the secure site. The PIN code is also unique to your tax forms and is sent via email when your tax professional requests it.
- Entering the PIN code on the secure site.
Edward Jones, its employees and financial advisors cannot provide tax or legal advice. You should consult your attorney or qualified tax advisor regarding your situation. This content should not be depended upon for other than broadly informational purposes. Specific questions should be referred to a qualified tax professional.