Life can be hectic, so small things that simplify your life can make a big difference. When it comes to paying bills, we can help make this chore easier. Edward Jones Online Access allows you to pay your bills online – not to mention numerous other convenient features, such as transferring money and viewing your account activity, the latest market information and research opinions.
With online bill payment you can:
- Access all of your critical bill payment tasks in one central Payment Center
- Make payments to virtually anyone1 – even your next-door neighbor
- Receive bills online (e-bills) from major billers, such as utility companies and credit card companies
- Create automatic payments for recurring bills, such as mortgage payments, car payments and insurance premiums
- Sign up for email notifications to alert you when bills are due
- Schedule one-time payments up to a year in advance
- Review your payment history from the past six months
Eligible account types
The following account types are eligible for Edward Jones Bill Payment:
- Living Trust
- Testamentary Trust
- Sole Proprietorship
Frequently asked questions
For answers to common questions including additional eligibility considerations, click Online bill payment frequently asked questions.
How to sign up
To sign up for online bill payment, you must be enrolled in Online Access for 30 days. Visit the Bill Pay section to find instructions and a link for enrolling in online bill payment. If you have any questions, contact Online Client Support at 800-441-5203.
1Online Bill Payment cannot be used to pay federal and state income tax or court-ordered payments.