2023 Edward Jones Annual Bag-a-Thon
Help collect food to benefit local food banks.
Here’s how it works:
- Arizona Edward Jones branches will serve as collection points for nonperishable donations from October 2 – October 27.
- The Bag-a-Thon food drive will culminate on Saturday, October 28, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Edward Jones Tempe home office building at 8640 South River Parkway in Tempe.
- All donations will be received, packaged, and delivered to the United Food Bank and Tempe Community Action Agency for the October 28th event.
What is needed most:
- Canned meat
- Milk — canned/dried
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Soups, stews, chili, beans
- Rice and pasta
- Cereal — whole grain, low sugar
Click here for more information about the need in Arizona and how you can impact.
For question about the drive you can email: [email protected]