What account type is best for you?
|Edward Jones Advisory Solutions®|
Fund Models Minimum
UMA Models Minimum
$300,000 for select portfolio objectives*
We automatically invest your account according to your selected portfolio model.
You choose the model
- Advisory Solutions Fund Models: These accounts contain a mix of mutual funds and/or exchange-traded funds.
- Advisory Solutions UMA Models: These accounts add separately managed allocations, which are professionally managed individual stocks and bonds for tax efficiencies.
Other account features
- An Advisory Solutions Fund Models account offers ongoing portfolio rebalancing and quarterly performance reports. You meet with your Edward Jones financial advisor at least once a year to review your progress.
- An Advisory Solutions UMA Models account offers everything our Fund models do, plus a specialized wealth management team will review your model for tax management purposes.
|Edward Jones Guided Solutions®|
Flex Account Minimum
Fund Account Minimum
When building your portfolio, you make the yes/no decisions for buys and sells.
You choose the investments
- Guided Solutions Fund Account: Your choices include mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Guided Solutions Flex Account: Your choices include stocks, mutual funds and ETFs.
- Bonds and certificates of deposit (CDs) are also available with Flex Accounts with $50,000 or more.
Other account features
- A Guided Solutions Fund Account offers built-in, automated portfolio rebalancing.
- A Guided Solutions Flex Account alerts you if your portfolio moves out of the range set by your goals, so you know to work with your Edward Jones financial advisor to make adjustments.
* For UMA Models investing in a Balanced growth & income, Balanced toward growth, Growth focus or All-equity focus portfolio objective, including Custom Models containing SMAs, the initial minimum investment amount is $300,000, with additional options available at $500,000 and $1 million. For UMA Models investing in an Income focus or Balanced toward income portfolio objective, including Custom Models containing SMAs, the initial minimum investment amount is $500,000, with additional options available at $1 million.