Plan sponsor's disclosure obligations to plan participants — ERISA Section 404(a)(5)
Plan sponsors of participant-directed ERISA retirement plans have an obligation under ERISA Section 404(a)(5) to comply with requirements to disclose plan-related and investment-related information to eligible participants and beneficiaries on an annual and quarterly basis.
Fee disclosure resources
- Retirement Plan Fee Disclosure Overview (PDF)
- Unit Investment Trust Compensation Schedule (PDF)
- Quarterly and annual required disclosure education material:
- For accounts using the Edward Jones Defined Contribution Prototype Plan and Trust (PDF)
- For all other accounts, please contact your Edward Jones financial advisor
- Fees and Other Compensation
- DOL: A Look at 401(k) Plan Fees (PDF)
This website contains information specific to Edward Jones as a service provider to your plan. The information contained herein does not relate to other service providers to the plan, such as trustees, investments managers, payroll providers or third-party administrators (TPAs). For fee and compensation information relating to those service providers, please contact those service providers directly.