Plan sponsor's disclosure obligations to plan participants -ERISA Section 404(a)(5)
Plan sponsors of participant-directed ERISA retirement plans have an obligation under ERISA Section 404(a)(5) to comply with requirements to disclose plan-related and investment-related information to eligible participants and beneficiaries on an annual and quarterly basis.
Fee disclosure resources
- Retirement Plan Fee Disclosure Overview (PDF)
- Unit Investment Trust Compensation Schedule (PDF)
- Quarterly and Annual required disclosure education material:
- For accounts using the Edward Jones Defined Contribution Prototype Plan and Trust (PDF)
- For all other accounts, please contact your Edward Jones financial advisor
- Fees and Other Compensation
- DOL: A Look at 401(k) Plan Fees (PDF)
This website contains information specific to Edward Jones as a service provider to your plan. The information contained herein does not relate to other service providers to the plan, such as trustees, investments managers, payroll providers or third party administrators ("TPAs"). For fee and compensation information relating to those service providers, please contact those service providers directly.