Edward Jones Flex Funds® account
Stay ahead of big expenses that are right around the corner with short-term savings accessible and separate from other assets
Before you know it, it will be time for next year’s vacation, a new car, an upcoming wedding or that home renovation project you’ve been putting off.
Stay ahead of what’s right around the corner with the Edward Jones Flex Funds® account. You can open as many Flex Funds accounts as you need. And by naming each account online with your specific goals, you can easily track progress and keep your savings separated from your investments. This account helps you:
- Easily track progress toward short-term goals
- Keep short-term savings separate from other assets
- Access your money when you need it
- No annual account fee
- Account balances may earn interest and dividends through our Insured Bank Deposit program
- Eligible for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) coverage up to $5 million1
- Free check writing when it comes time to access your money (up to 120 checks per year)
- Online access to transfer funds and view or download account activity
How we can help
Your Edward Jones financial advisor can work with you to incorporate a solid short-term cash strategy into your overall financial picture.
FDIC coverage is available through the Insured Bank Deposit program. Up to $10 million of coverage is available for joint accounts of two or more people. For more information, including the program disclosure document, go to www.edwardjones.com/bankdeposit. For more information on FDIC insurance, go to www.fdic.gov.