- IRAs & Retirement Savings
- Education Savings
- Edward Jones Advisory Solutions
- Which Approach to Investing Is Right for You
- Our Investment Selection Process
- Finding the Right Portfolio Objective
- Program Models
- Tax-efficient Investment Management
- Dynamic Threshold Rebalancing
- Program Fee
- Disciplined Investment Approach
- Featured Articles
- Quarterly Update
- About Advisory Solutions Video
- Estate Considerations
- Saving Solutions
- Spending Solutions
- Borrowing Solutions
Edward Jones Advisory Solutions
Edward Jones Advisory Solutions® is a fee-based advisory program with Unified Managed Account (UMA) Model options that provides important features that can help you stay on track toward achieving your financial goals.
Discipline. Research. Guidance.
Advisory Solutions offers:
- A Program List of nearly 300 mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and Separately Managed Allocations (SMAs)
- An investment portfolio based on your unique needs and goals
- Asset allocation guidance and carefully defined Program Models
- In-depth investment selection and monitoring
- Dynamic threshold rebalancing to help manage risk
- The advice and service of your financial advisor
The initial minimum investment in Advisory Solutions is $50,000. For UMA Models, the initial minimum investment amount is $500,000, with additional options available at $1 million. As with most advisory programs, you pay fees based on the assets held in the program, rather than commissions for each trade.
Advisory Solutions may be appropriate if you prefer to work closely with your financial advisor to implement and refine your long-term financial strategy, and leave the daily investment decisions to a team of financial professionals dedicated to the program.
Edward Jones is a dually registered broker-dealer and investment adviser. Edward Jones Advisory Solutions® is an asset allocation program that provides investment advisory services. Depending on a client’s minimum investment, a client can select Fund Models, which invest in affiliated mutual funds (if available), unaffiliated mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), or UMA Models, which also include separately managed allocations (SMAs). Please review the applicable Edward Jones Advisory Solutions Brochure for more information.
Many of the investments in Advisory Solutions, including money market funds, are offered by prospectus. You should consider the investment objective, risks, and charges and expenses carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information. Your Edward Jones financial advisor can provide a prospectus, which you should read carefully before investing.
An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other government agency. Although a money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in a money market fund.
Diversification does not guarantee a profit or protect against loss. Edward Jones, its employees and financial advisors cannot provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your attorney or qualified tax advisor regarding your situation.
Asset allocation and rebalancing do not guarantee investment returns and do not eliminate the risk of loss.