Partnering throughout your journey
We don't just talk about personal service. We're built to deliver it, from your financial advisor and branch office administrator to more than 7,000 associates nationwide.
Teams as invested in your goals as you
When you work with Edward Jones, you have an entire team behind you who cares as much about why you're investing as what you invest in.
A financial advisor who knows you by name
Down the street or just across town, Edward Jones offices are in your neighborhood, ready to serve you – and the community. It's a personalized approach to investing, and it's what sets us apart.
You'll work with your financial advisor one on one, supported by a branch office administrator helping you every step of the way. Your team will get to know you and your goals with a focus on knowing who you are as a person – building a deep relationship over time.
Your needs will evolve throughout your life, and we strive to provide the products, solutions and experiences to help you achieve what's most important to you at every point. You benefit from the care, compassion and personal service only human beings can deliver. You deserve more than a phone number when it comes to the future you hope to build.
The team behind your team
You may never meet with them in person, but our more than 7,000 associates play an important role in serving you behind the scenes. We think of them as helping our branch teams and enabling what we call human-centered complete wealth management™. Your extended team includes:
- Our Investment Policy Committee that develops the firm's investment guidance that is at the center of all the tools, systems and materials your financial advisor uses to help guide you toward reaching your goals
- Equity research analysts who have been recognized by such publications as Barron’s and The Wall Street Journal
- Economic and market professionals (frequent guests on Fox Business, Bloomberg and CNBC)
- Portfolio managers who are responsible for managing, evaluating and monitoring investment portfolios as part of the firm’s fee-based programs
- Analysts who review products and services to ensure they meet certain quality standards
- Professionals with tax, legal and trust services expertise
- Insurance specialists who understand and can advise on complex insurance solutions
Edward Jones, its employees and financial advisors cannot provide tax or legal advice. You should consult your attorney or qualified tax advisor regarding your situation.