Partnering throughout your journey
We don't just talk about personal service. We're built to deliver it, from your financial advisor and branch office administrator to more than 15,000 offices nationwide.
Teams as invested in your goals as you are
When you work with Edward Jones, you have an entire team behind you who cares as much about why you're investing as what you invest in.
A financial advisor who knows who you are
Down the street or just across town, Edward Jones offices are in your neighborhood, ready to serve you — and the community. It's a personalized approach to investing, and it's what sets us apart.
You'll work with your financial advisor one on one, supported by a branch office administrator helping you every step of the way. Your team will get to know you and your goals, helping you stay on track by building a deep relationship over time.
You deserve more than a phone number when it comes to the future you hope to build. As your needs evolve throughout your life, we will strive to provide the products, solutions and experiences to help you achieve what's most important to you. Along the way, you'll benefit from the care, compassion and personal service only a dedicated team of professionals can deliver.
The team behind your team
You may never meet with them in person, but our more than 13,000 employees play an important role in serving you behind the scenes. Your extended team includes:
- Our Investment Policy Committee which is responsible for the oversight of the firm's investment guidance that is at the center of all the tools, systems and materials your financial advisor uses to help guide you toward reaching your goals
- Research analysts who have been recognized by such publications as Barron’s and The Wall Street Journal
- Strategists and Analysts with expertise in portfolio strategies including retirement, health care, estate and legacy, charitable giving, personal finance and protection
- Economic and market professionals (frequent guests on Fox Business, Bloomberg and CNBC)
- Portfolio managers who manage, evaluate and monitor investment portfolios as part of the firm’s fee-based programs
- Analysts who review products and services to ensure they meet certain quality standards
- Professionals with tax, legal and trust services expertise
- Insurance specialists who understand and can advise on complex insurance solutions
Edward Jones, its employees and financial advisors cannot provide tax or legal advice. You should consult your attorney or qualified tax advisor regarding your situation.