Steps to getting started:
1) Call us for a 15-minute phone appointment so I can learn about you and what's important to you.
2) Gather your financial documents and return them to us prior to your first appointment.
3) We'll meet together twice to discuss your goals, your risk tolerance and our cost in order to clearly communicate your and our expectations of one another before partnering together.
- Since 2006, we have been partnering with local families who have complex financial needs.
- We are committed to helping you feel understood, informed and secure.
- How do we do this? We start by finding out what is most important to you. We then use an established process to develop your personalized strategies and partner together with you and your family over your lifetime to keep you on track to reach your goals.
I live in Scotts Valley with my wife, Rachael, and two children, Sophia and Jenison. Cycling is a passion of mine, so I may see you on local roads or trails! After teaching high school Spanish for five years in AK and WA, I was excited to find a vocation that allowed me to keep teaching and changing lives for the better.
Pam Stokes has been a wealth of knowledge on our team since 2005. She takes a proactive approach with our clients and is dedicated to meeting your needs. Pam lives in Scotts Valley, has three grown children and two grandchildren. She enjoys hiking, knitting and zentangle.
Taura Knudson has been with Edward Jones since 2011. She grew up in Hawaii and brings the Aloha Spirit with her when serving you. Taura lives in Boulder Creek with her growing family.
But we're not alone. Thousands of people and advanced technology support our office so we can help ensure you receive the most current and comprehensive guidance. In addition, we welcome the opportunity to work with your attorney, accountant and other trusted professionals to deliver a comprehensive strategy that leverages everyone's expertise.
- Charitable Giving
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Insurance & Annuities
- Intergenerational Planning
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Socially Conscious Investing
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Health & Nutrition
Office Address5619 Scotts Valley Dr Ste 120
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Phone NumberZach Brown at (831) 438-2778
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More
Tax resources and client statements
Make informed investment and tax decisions with helpful and clear information.Learn More