As a second generation financial advisor, one of the first questions I ask is "how do you define financial success?" I’ve learned each family defines financial success differently. For some, it means making employment optional so they can spend more time engaging in leisure activities and visiting with family and friends. For others, it means leaving a legacy to their family or a favorite charity. My responsibility is to help guide them from where they are now to where they want to be.
My clients value my ability to simplify complex strategies into an actionable strategy. They appreciate that I am open, straightforward and easy to talk with. When I am working with you and your family, you can rely on me to help you:
- Create a personalized financial strategy tailored to your family
- Identify risks you may be overlooking and help put asset protection strategies in place
- Integrate, coordinate, and monitor your various investment accounts
- Navigate through market cycles so that you stay on track
- Modify your strategy as your family situation changes or as tax, estate or economic conditions evolve.
I partner with you and your CPA, your insurance agent and your attorney. Many families have found that this approach provides superior solutions for their more complex financial needs. I invite you to contact me to find out if this approach may guide your family more effectively.
Outside of work, I enjoy outdoor activities and watching soccer, and love watching my daughter ride her horse.
- Charitable Giving
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Divorce Finances
My Personal Interests
- Art & Theater
- Auto Racing
- Horseback Riding
Phone NumberTorsten Holmes at (469) 854-6518
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More