My first lesson in the importance of having a financial strategy was a direct result of my great-grandparents. Shortly after I was born, they set aside some money for my college education. Thanks to them, I was able to graduate from college debt-free. This tradition has continued. My grandmother provided for my children and my turn will come to pay for a future generation's college expenses.
My association with Edward Jones began in 2003 shortly after my wife and I moved to Frisco, when we became clients. In 2013, I made the second-best decision of my life (marrying Lori was the best decision) and joined the firm as a financial advisor.
My wife is a speech language pathologist with the Celina Independent School District. My sons, Connor and Caleb, graduated from Lonestar High School in Frisco and Louisiana Tech University.
One-size-fits-all may be fine for some investors, but I believe investments should be tailored to your needs. I want to understand what is important to you. I will use an established process to build a personalized strategy to help you achieve your goals. I will partner with you throughout your life to help keep you on track.
Volunteering in the community is important to me. I am currently working with:
- Little Elm ISD Education Foundation Board
- Little Elm Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Louisiana Tech North Texas Alumni Chapter
- Rotary Club
- Love Pacs
- Special Olympics
My past volunteer experiences include:
- Scoutmaster of Troop 787 in Carrollton
- Membership chairman of the Iron Horse District
- Friends of Scouting chairman of the Iron Horse District
- Board of Directors Louisiana Tech Alumni Association
- Regional Coordinator for the Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- New Investors
- College Savings
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Portfolio Reviews
My Personal Interests
- Community Outreach
- Spending Time with Family
Office Address9300 John Hickman Pkwy Ste 402
Frisco, TX 75035
Phone NumberStuart Snook at (214) 618-8199
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More