For the last twelve years, I have enjoyed working with families and businesses in and around Minnesota with their multiple financial needs and goals. To better serve my clients, I hold the Certified Financial Planner™* and the Accredited Asset Management Specialist™** designations.
Prior to Edward Jones, I was at the University of Oklahoma and earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree while also competing in women's golf for the college. Boomer Sooner!
My husband, Joe, and I have been blessed with a son named Logan and recently, our daughter, Kenna. We enjoy golfing, fishing in northern Wisconsin and South Dakota, and also some intense board games with friends. In the community, I've been active in the Byron Chamber of Commerce, the Byron Lions and also as a member of the Byron Economic Development Authority.
Effectively planning for retirement can involve a variety of accounts and investments. Investing should not be "one-size-fits-all." We can help you develop a strategy for working toward your retirement goals. We enjoy working with clients who are devoted to the strategy we develop and see us as partners, working toward their financial future.
* Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) - The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. awards CFP® certification to individuals who meet the board’s requirements for professionalism in financial services. To gain certification, a financial advisor must pass the CFP® Certification Examination and the CFP Board’s Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
** Accredited Asset Management Specialist™ (AAMS®) - The College for Financial Planning awards the AAMS® designation to individuals who successfully complete a 12-module professional education program, pass a final examination, commit to its code of ethics and agree to pursue continuing education.
- Business Retirement Plans
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Insurance & Annuities
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Board Games
Mailing AddressP O Box 185
Byron, MN 55920
Phone NumberStaci A Kaltenbach at (507) 775-6422
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More