I am a financial advisor who works to provide comprehensive financial strategies to businesses, pre-retired and retired individuals. I started in the financial services industry in 2007 and I use my experience to help clients work toward total wealth optimization and reliable income sources in retirement. My focuses consist of creative tax minimization strategies, estate considerations, planning for retirement, insurance needs and high-level investment strategies.
I focus on a holistic financial approach to help with the following: reduce financial risks, optimize current financial situations, maximize potential growth opportunities and, by working with your team of estate-planning attorneys and tax professionals, optimize total wealth transfer. Together, with your team of professionals, we will work to develop a financial strategy that balances your short-term actions and strategies with your long-term financial goals.
Higher education and in-depth financial knowledge are very important to me. As a graduate of Taylor University, I earned my bachelor's degrees in finance and economics. I have earned some of the industry's highest designations for the sole purpose of my clients, attorneys and CPAs. So, they are confident knowing I have the education, knowledge and experience to meet their unique financial needs.
I hold the following registrations, licenses and designations:
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™ (CRPC™)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist™ (CRPS™)
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist™ (AAMS™)
- Uniform Combined State Law Examination (Series 66)
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- State Registered Agent (Series 63)
- Investment Company and Variable Contracts Representative (Series 6)
- Life and health insurance license
Sabrina Wilds, Registered Branch Associate, has been with our office since 2011. Sabrina earned her undergraduate degree from Purdue University and furthered her education by earning her master's degree from Indiana University. Sabrina holds her Series 7, Series 66, and life and health insurance licenses.
Karen Turner, Branch Office Administrator. has been with our office since 2017. Karen has over 30 years in the banking industry and handles all client administrative matters.
- Wealth Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Personal Fitness
- Health & Nutrition
Phone NumberRyne M Otis at (765) 662-3929
|Mon||07:30AM - 04:30PM|
|Tue||07:30AM - 04:30PM|
|Wed||07:30AM - 04:30PM|
|Thu||07:30AM - 04:30PM|
|Fri||09:00AM - 04:00PM|
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More