A lifelong passion in finance brought me to join Edward Jones in 2011 as a financial advisor. I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting. In order to better serve my clients, I also earned my CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.
The first step in my process is to invest my time to understand your goals and values. I will then use an established process to develop personalized strategies to help meet your goals. Once implemented, I maintain consistent contact to inform you of any new developments and help you adapt to changes in your life.
I am very proud to serve a wide variety of folks in our community, whose goals range from growing wealth, to planning and implementing a successful retirement and saving for college education. I often work with multi-generational families to develop custom strategies of wealth transfer. I also specialize in working with small business owners for business retirement plans, business succession plans and tax reductions.
My branch office administrator, Jenny Bertrand, joined Edward Jones in 2022. She is committed to creating an ideal client experience and helping you with all your non-investment related questions. Jenny is a Colorado native, and loves spending time outdoors with friends and family.
My wife, Elyse, and I live in south Denver. We enjoy the Colorado outdoors lifestyle, theater and travel. Elyse works for Denver Public Schools where she enjoys giving back to the community and supporting students.
* The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. awards CFP® certification to individuals who meet the board’s requirements for professionalism in financial services. To gain certification, a financial advisor must pass the CFP® Certification Examination and the CFP Board’s Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Portfolio Reviews
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Socially Conscious Investing
- Wealth Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Art & Theater
Phone NumberRonald P Jancosko at (303) 751-2401
|Mon||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Fri||08:00AM - 03:00PM|
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More