Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
Allowing someone into the world of your finances can be deeply personal, and it is important to select someone with a wealth of practical knowledge, personal experience and passion for people to be your trusted financial advisor.
I enjoy developing long-term relationships with my clients in order to help them build wealth, live generously and leave a legacy. My commitment to you is to help you focus on building a strategy for retirement and protect your family from the unexpected. We will partner directly with your CPA, attorney, and other professionals to help determine the most appropriate financial strategy for you and your family.
What we offer:
- A consistent, established process
- A personalized strategy based on your financial goals and comfort with risk
- Clear, complete explanations of investments, recommendations and costs
- Regular review of your situation, goals, strategy and investments
- Personalized attention and prompt answers to questions and concerns
- Availability to help your family and friends, if they so desire
We are a good fit if you:
- Have long-term goals and are willing to follow an established process to help reach them
- Are willing to share financial information, even if it's not held at Edward Jones
- Value the relationship that can be developed over time by working together
My own story includes my wonderful husband, Drew, whom I met only a month before he left for Boot Camp in the Army, and our two sweet and very spoiled fur-babies. We love to entertain and spend much of our free time on DIY home projects. To relax, I love to curl up with a glass of wine and a good book. Thank you for taking the time to know me better.
If you are looking for a financial advisor who truly cares and understands, call our office at 936-760-7600.