1) Give us a call for a 15-minute phone appointment so I can learn about you and what's important to you.
2) Gather your financial documents and return them to us prior to your first appointment.
3) We'll meet together twice to discuss what's important to you and see if we are a mutual fit. Specifically, we will discuss your goals, your risk tolerance and our cost in order to clearly communicate your and our expectations of one another before partnering together.
- Since 2006, we have been partnering with local families who have complex financial needs.
- We are committed to helping you feel understood, informed, in control and secure.
- How do we do this? We start by finding out what is most important to you.
- We then use an established process to develop your personalized strategies, and partner together with you and your family over your lifetime to help keep you on track to reach your goals.
I live in Santa Clara with my wife, Anicea, where we raised our two children, Thomas and Juliana. Thomas is working as a volunteer in New Orleans for one year and Juliana is a junior in college. I spent part of my career working in companies here in Silicon Valley and decided to transition to Edward Jones where I can help change people's lives for the better.
Naira Masri, my office manager, has been a wealth of knowledge on our team since 2008. Naira brings banking experience to our practice where she takes a proactive approach with our clients and is dedicated to meeting your needs. Naira lives in San Jose, has three children and lives close to her parents and siblings. In her spare time (she has three kids!) Naira enjoys jewelry crafting.
- Wealth Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Employee Stock Options
- Business Retirement Plans
- Insurance & Annuities
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Phone NumberPaul A Dines at (408) 984-4729
|Mon||08:30AM - 04:00PM|
|Tue||08:30AM - 04:00PM|
|Wed||08:30AM - 04:00PM|
|Thu||08:30AM - 04:00PM|
|Fri||08:30AM - 04:00PM|
- Web Conferencing
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More