As an Edward Jones financial advisor, I believe it is important to:
• Honor what is most important to you
• Understand your current financial situation and all that you are working towards
• Help you to get (and stay!) organized
• Provide strategies to help you protect your wealth
• Help ensure your legacy transfers to the next generation as you wish
• Know your tolerance for risk
• Always recommend what is in your best interest
• Adhere to a strict code of confidentiality
• Explain the cost of our services
• Be your family's financial advisor for life
• Be honest, reliable and sincere.
I joined Edward Jones as a financial advisor in 2006. Prior to joining Edward Jones, I worked as a commercial lender/credit analyst for business services and as an investment banking analyst.
A 2002 graduate of the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA, I hold a bachelor’s degree with finance and marketing concentrations and graduated among the top 15 percent of business school students from William and Mary. I received the AAMS® professional designation in 2010. In addition, I am a member of the Powell Business and Professional Association.
My husband, Craig, and I live in West Hills. My family is from Lynchburg, VA, while his is from Campbell, NY. We have a daughter, Riley, born in December 2011 and welcomed our baby boy, Aiden, in August 2015. We spend our free time enjoying the great outdoors.
At Edward Jones, we’re focused on you. The firm has thousands of people and advanced technology supporting our office so that we can help you reach your long-term financial goals.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- College Savings
- Portfolio Reviews
My Personal Interests
- Personal Fitness
- Spending Time with Family
Office Address3541 W Emory Rd
Powell, TN 37849 opens in a new window
Phone NumberNoell S Lewis at (865) 938-5978
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More