Prior to joining Edward Jones, I served on active duty in the United States Army for nine years in the healthcare field. I worked in both hospitals and combat support hospitals. I deployed with the 86th Combat Support Hospital in 2013.
After my 10 years in the Army, I decided to become a financial advisor with Edward Jones to help assist those who have questions/circumstances such as:
- "How do I balance saving for retirement with other financial goals I have?"
- "I need to consolidate my assets and create a plan, but I don't know where to start."
- "Ensuring my spouse and I leave a legacy is of the upmost importance, but we don't know how to organize it."
- "I do not get one-on-one attention from my employer retirement plan advisor."
- "Ever since mom and dad moved into a care facility, it is exhausting for me to handle their finances."
I graduated with an MBA from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business and Ohio Dominican University with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. I hold AAMS® professional designation awarded by the College for Financial Planning.
I am honored to work with an exceptional teammate, Arnita Ford. Arnita is a senior branch office administrator and has been with Edward Jones for 10 years. We both enjoy taking the time to getting to understand our clients, their goals and what is most important to them.
My wife, Jen, and I have three children: Avery, Owen and Riley. Outside of Edward Jones, I am a member the Hilliard Chamber of Commerce, an active member in Cypress Church and I regularly play guitar on the worship team.
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Phone NumberNickolas Wright at (614) 771-1467
|Mon||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Fri||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Sat||By Appointment Only|
Connect on Social
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More