My initial interest in investing began as an Edward Jones client. I was impressed with the comprehensive approach and personal service. Now, I have the opportunity to provide the same level of service to my clients while helping them reach their long-term goals. I spent the first 17 years of my career at a local television station. Making the shift to Edward Jones has allowed me to continue to serve the community in a more personal way.
As your financial advisor, I invest my time understanding your goals before you invest your money. Working closely with you and your CPA, attorney and other professionals, I can help determine an appropriate financial strategy for you and your family.
I create tailored solutions to solve various needs, including:
- Individual investors who are serious about developing a workable financial strategy, whether just beginning to save for retirement, recently retired or interested in estate considerations.
- High net worth clients who are looking for tax sensitive solutions.
- Small business owners who want to invest through their company or develop a strategy for the personal portfolio.
I grew up in Overland Park, KS. I ran track at the University of Kansas. It was there I met my wife, Erica. She is a Registered Nurse on faculty at Washburn University School of Nursing. We have two children, Madelyn and Kaden. We spend a majority of our time taking neighborhood walks with our dog, Lakota, and working/playing in our yard. We are also active in our church and enjoy participating and volunteering ourselves in local community events.
If you don't have a financial strategy or would like to review your current one, we offer complimentary consultations and would welcome the opportunity to hear from you.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- College Savings
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Track & Field
Phone NumberNate Hill at (785) 234-1653
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More