I am an Edward Jones financial advisor who is currently accepting new clients and I focus in helping professionals with their unique needs by creating, developing and implementing financial strategies designed to help them achieve and maintain what is most important to them.
Contact me today for a no obligation consultation to discuss your financial goals by clicking "Request Appointment".
What I can do for you:
- Listen to your needs and understand what's most important to you, to help provide you with an ideal client experience.
- Provide solutions-based advice by using an established process.
- Develop a detailed retirement strategy designed to provide you with options once you do retire.
- Work closely with you and your CPA, estate attorney and other professionals to determine appropriate financial strategies for you and your family.
- O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce
- O'Fallon Lions Club
- New Creation Church worship team
Personal Background and Interests:
- Married since May 2000 and a proud father of two.
- Active member and percussionist (guy who plays drums) with the worship team at New Creation Church.
- An avid sports fan (a bit of a sports nerd) especially with football, basketball, hockey and golf.
- Enjoy playing recreational basketball, golf and skiing along with attending trivia nights, brewing craft beer and spending time with my family.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Insurance & Annuities
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Portfolio Reviews
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Office Address2936 Hwy K
O Fallon, MO 63368 opens in a new window
Phone NumberMike McGhee at (636) 379-1913
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More