I believe it is my purpose to invest my time to understand what is most important to you and partner with you to determine the most valuable strategy toward reaching your unique goals.
With individuals and families, I will help you:
- with current financial and retirement strategies
- create the legacy you envision
- keep on track throughout life
- consider your options with old 401(k), 457 and other work plans
- understand your tax implications for various types of accounts currently and in the future
- with protection strategies
- with saving for education, gifts and charity contributions
- understand various market conditions
With businesses, I will:
- work with owners, CFOs, or human resource leaders to develop a retirement plans and life insurance that fits the business model and employees.
- evaluate and compare exiting retirement plans to state and national standards for the type and size of business.
- evaluate current life insurance plans
- work with owners on legacy planning
I have the education and experience to help you accomplish your financial goals. For more than a decade, I have successfully worked with families and businesses to help them develop strategies to save, lower risk, and grow wealth.
I hold the Series 7 and 66 registrations long with an insurance license, and I am an alumnus of both The University of Tennessee and University of Florida Warrington College of Business with additional education from Harvard Business School.
I am also a Navy veteran and active in my community as a member of the Marietta and Kennesaw business associations, volunteering at my Rotary and supporting other veterans and the community through the American Legion. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and boys outdoors and watching sports with family and friends.
Call or email me and let's chat over a coffee.
Office: (770) 427-3347
Email: [email protected]
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Military Professionals & Veterans
- Divorce Finances
- Charitable Giving
My Personal Interests
- Real Estate
Phone NumberMichael E McCracken at (770) 427-3347
|Mon||08:00AM - 06:00PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 06:00PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 06:00PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 06:00PM|
|Fri||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Sat||By Appointment Only|
|Sun||By Appointment Only|
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More