Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
Working with Edward Jones has given me the opportunity to marry two of my strongest passions: helping others and working with finances and investing. I am very blessed to be in this career, grateful for the families and businesses I work with now and looking forward to assisting many more.
Everything I do starts with getting to know you and what's most important to you. I use an established process to understand your comfort with investing, create a strategy to accomplish your goals and prepare for unexpected events which could arise. I pledge to partner with you to help you stay on track through changes in the market, your family and the world around us.
I am joined by my branch office administrator, Paula Ehrich. Our office can assist with:
- Retirement rollovers from your 403(B), 401(K), TSP or pension
- Multi-generational wealth transfers
- Timely updates on market conditions and volatility
- Education savings accounts
- Tax-efficient strategies
- Transparent explanations of costs
- Detailed portfolio reviews
- Retirement income strategies
- Cost effective insurance options
- Cash management
- Estate considerations
I graduated from Dordt in Sioux Center, Iowa, and earned my MBA in finance at the University of Arkansas. After being recruited to Edward Jones, my wife, Bethany, and I were excited to move back to this area. We live on the south side of Sioux Fall, along with our three energetic children: Jonathan, Shiloh and Quinn, and our very friendly Golden Retriever named Judah. We enjoy going on walks, spending time in the backyard, playing games, reading, watching movies and being with loved ones.
Outside of the office, I stay involved with many community activities, including:
- Deacon at Trinity Reformed Church
- Home Builders Association
- Sioux Falls Business Professionals
- Softball and basketball community teams
Paula and I would love the opportunity to get to know your situation and how I can help you meet your most important goals.