Like you, I am many things. I am a loyal husband, a loving father and a devoted son. I am passionate about living up to my civic duty, being a responsible member of my community and always doing right by other people. I love making a difference in people’s lives, whether it’s by sharing my music, teaching new ideas or helping families make meaningful plans for the future.
It is that last part that brought me to Edward Jones. Our company has a culture of doing the right thing and doing right by our clients. It is here at Jones that I have found the last job I’ll ever need.
I came to Jones later in life after a diverse and many-colored career path. I’ve held jobs from university professor to Broadway actor to supply chain management consultant to wedding singer to financial advisor.
That wealth of life experience, combined with all of the knowledge and support that flows from our amazing firm, is what I bring to the table and what I am excited to share with you.
Through this life as a teacher, consultant, laborer and musician I have learned a few things:
1. Any number of musicians can perform the same piece with the same commitment, focus and level of preparation, but their performances will be different. Each is unique and brings a unique perspective.
2. No two performances are ever the same. Variables beyond the control of the musician impact the outcome. Through planning, preparation and practice, he is able to respond to a changing environment and still perform.
3. A skilled musician never seeks to recreate a past musical moment. She will analyze and learn from the past, but her goal is never to merely reproduce it. Rather, the goal is to grow and improve.
At Edward Jones, I work with my clients with that same mindset. I am excited about learning what is important to you, applying our established process to work out your long-term strategy and partnering with you and your family for life to help make sure that we cross that finish line together.
- Portfolio Reviews
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- New Investors
- LGBT Finances
- Socially Conscious Investing
My Personal Interests
- Art & Theater
- Social Responsibility
- Home Improvement
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More
Tax resources and client statements
Make informed investment and tax decisions with helpful and clear information.Learn More