Many people have learned foundational lessons around the family dinner table, and I’m grateful that mine included discovering the joy of helping people — particularly helping them realize their dreams. My dad and great uncle, both dedicated Edward Jones financial advisors, set my example: always put clients first and actively partner in support of their success.
Since joining Edward Jones, my focus has been on growing strong relationships with our clients. Life is full of opportunities and challenges, and whether you’re planning for children, a home or vacations, celebrating successes or regrouping after losses, I’ll be there to help you remain informed so you can continue to make confident decisions.
The strategies we develop together are fully personalized and combine relationship management, advanced strategies and investment consulting.
- Relationship Management is how we ensure personal partnering. More than just the relationship between me, my branch team and you, it includes our home office associates, your CPA and estate attorney, and your other trusted professionals.
- Advanced Strategies are the complexity that you encounter in your life. Answering life's not-so-easy questions, centered around planning for the unexpected and generational wealth transfer.
- Investment Consulting is in the products and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve what's most important to them.
When not at the office, I enjoy spending time at Atlantic Beach with my husband, Joe, our labradoodle, Popcorn, and our family. I love celebrating my travels through local cookbooks and strolling around the farmer's market with a tasty recipe calling my name. I’m also active with our Food Pantry at Hope Community Church and the Junior League of Raleigh.
I would love to learn more about you and your financial goals while helping answer your questions and concerns with clarity and confidence.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- New Investors
- Business Retirement Plans
- Intergenerational Planning
Phone NumberMackenzie D DeVane at (919) 813-2270
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More