At our office, every strategy we offer and every solution we recommend is based on what's most important to you. Once we understand your priorities, we can help you identify specific financial goals and develop strategies to help achieve them.
What you can expect from me:
* A consistent, established process
* A personalized strategy based on your financial goals and comfort with risk
* Clear, complete explanations of investments and recommendations
* Regular review of your situation, goals, strategy and investments
* Personalized attention and prompt answers to financial questions and concerns
* Availability to help your family and friends
We are a good fit if you:
* Have long-term goals and are willing to follow an established process to help reach them
* Are willing to share financial information, even if it is not held at Edward Jones
* Are willing to review your financial decisions with your financial advisor
* Value the relationship that can be developed over time by working together
I began my career as a financial advisor with Edward Jones in January of 2004. I attended Indiana State University and graduated with a bachelor's degree in finance in 2002.
I was born and raised in Brazil. My husband and I raise our two kids here. I am a board member of the Clay County Chamber of Commerce. I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling and camping.
My senior branch office administrator is Lynn Lawson. She has 15 years of experience and is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service possible.
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Office Address431 E Jackson St
Brazil, IN 47834 opens in a new window
Phone NumberLynsey B Lunsford at (812) 448-9365
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More