The phrase "American Dream" was first coined by James Truslow Adams in his 1931 best-seller “Epic of America.” In it, he described it as “that dream of a land in which life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement.” The American Dream is achieved through sacrifice, risk-taking and hard work, and not by chance.
My parents risked everything when they left their home in the Soviet Union and brought me to Houston at age 11. I am forever grateful to them for making it possible for me to pursue my own American Dream. Now, I take pleasure in helping my clients pursue theirs.
After receiving math and CS degrees from Rice, Yale and Stanford, I set off on a Silicon Valley high-tech career. But coding in front of a computer screen did not nurture my soul -- what I really enjoyed was helping others. By listening, understanding and focusing on what's most important to my clients, I found satisfaction in creating tailored, holistic strategies for them. Partnering with business owners, tech professionals and entrepreneurs, as well as their CPAs, attorneys and other professionals, allows me to help them realize their goals, from short-term to multi-generational.
ARE WE THE RIGHT FIT?
Our process starts with a discovery meeting wherein we learn about your priorities. Next, there are three possible outcomes:
1. We may determine that your current advisor is representing you well, and recommend you stay the course.
2. If we feel we can help in a meaningful way (and assuming you are completely comfortable working with us) we may invite you to join our family of clients. We limit our practice to clients with whom we have the best fit in order to ensure that we offer top-notch service.
3. If we’re not a good fit for your situation, we’ll recommend you to another professional in our network.
In all cases, we appreciate your time, and look forward to meeting you.
- Retirement Income Strategies
- College Savings
- Insurance & Annuities
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- New Investors
My Personal Interests
- Health & Nutrition
- Mountain Biking