As an Edward Jones financial advisor, I’m privileged to work with clients in meaningful ways to help them understand, pursue and meet their long-term financial goals.
- Making plans for a career change or retirement.
- Saving money towards college expenses, a home or other large purchase.
- Evaluating options to help you protect the financial future of the ones you care for the most.
- Confused or unsure about monitoring progress and determining adjustments needed to stay on track to meet objectives.
It’s time to consider a conversation with a professional dedicated to helping you develop specific strategies to work toward achieving your goals.
The decisions we make in every facet of our lives are rooted in our values. During my 11 years as a philosophy professor, I savored daily student engagement, learning and conversing about how philosophy provides relevant tools for considering and taking action based upon those values. Today, I thrive on the same thoughtful and enlightening interaction with clients.
In addition to seeking clarity in alignment of our actions and values, strategic financial guidance is optimized and enhanced through:
- Acknowledging the need for and utility of both short- and long-term goals.
- Collaborative partnership between the client, their financial advisor and professionals such as accountants or attorneys.
- Understanding not only what we’re doing, but why we’re doing it.
I have the joy of serving, educating and supporting clients through both straightforward and challenging situations. In turn, they gain the time and confidence to pursue activities they value, while focusing on the work and people they care about and remaining confident that strategies are in place to support attainment of their goals.
When I’m not assisting clients in finding solutions aligned with their values, you’ll find me relishing an evening run, strength training and sharing adventures and family time with my wife and two daughters.
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Insurance & Annuities
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- New Investors
My Personal Interests
- Personal Fitness
Phone NumberLouis J Colombo at (386) 274-1420
|Mon||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Fri||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
- Web Conferencing
Connect on Social
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More