My passion is helping people achieve their personal goals. I strongly believe everyone should have a trusting and comfortable relationship with their financial advisor.
I joined Edward Jones in 2006 as a branch office administrator and became a financial advisor in 2011. I love what I do! My focus is working with individuals and small business owners who believe in professional guidance and are willing to do the work it takes to partner together to achieve their goals.
My branch team also consists of my branch office administrator, Katie Enox, and a team of experts at our home office. Together, we use an established process to organize your finances and help keep things simple; build a roadmap for helping attain your goals; protect your future with insurance; and transfer your investments to the next generation in the most tax efficient way.
What you can expect from me -
- consistent, established process
- personalized strategy based on your financial goals and comfort with risk
- clear, complete explanation of investments, recommendations and costs
- individual attention and prompt answers to financial questions and concerns
- availability to help your friends and family so they can achieve their goals as well
We are a good fit if you -
- have long-term goals and are willing to follow an established process to reach them
- are willing to share financial information, even if it's not held at Edward Jones
- value the relationship that can be developed over time by working together
I'm a U.S. Army Veteran and enjoy being an integral part of the Youngsville Community. I'm involved with organizations such as Youngsville Chamber of Commerce, Youngsville Lions Club and Broussard-Larriviere-Trahan VFW Post 9210.
My husband, Greg, is a freelance graphic designer and our daughter, Mollie, attends Cathedral Carmel School and Delarue Dance Centre. As a family, we love to travel.
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Community Outreach
Office Address1701 Chemin Metairie Pkwy
Youngsville, LA 70592
Phone NumberLois M Melancon at (337) 856-5618
|Mon||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Fri||08:00AM - 03:00PM|
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More
Tax resources and client statements
Make informed investment and tax decisions with helpful and clear information.Learn More