I grew up in a very entrepreneurial family. Our businesses included a property management company, a speech pathology practice, a residential real estate firm and a gourmet coffee shop – all such valuable experiences.
After earning a degree in business management from OSU, I had an incredible 10-year career in accounting and financial analysis, but I always knew I would one day go back to my entrepreneurial roots. Thankfully, Edward Jones has given me the most amazing opportunity to run my very own business. Yet even more rewarding than that, I am finally able to use my passion for numbers and analysis in a much more meaningful way. Instead of creating financial statements for a corporation, now I partner with clients to make their financial goals and dreams become a reality.
I have three important goals as your financial advisor:
- First, that you know I truly value an authentic relationship with you. I firmly believe that it is critical in making sure you can accomplish all that is important to you.
- Second, that you leave every meeting knowing you are partnered with a professional who is dedicated to managing your wealth as if it was my own hard-earned money.
- Finally, that you know I am here for you for the long term. I want to help you build your wealth, protect your wealth and eventually transition your wealth to those you love.
On a personal note, I have been married to my amazing husband, Daniel, since 2012. We love Oklahoma City and the life we’ve made here. We enjoy spending time in our pool, exploring whichever local establishment just celebrated their grand opening and traveling the world.
I have been known to say, “there is an advisor for everybody!” The reason I say this is because it is so important that you find the right “fit” for you and your family. I hope that I can be that financial advisor for you! Please give my office a call – I’d love to set up a time to get to know you and see how I can best serve you.
- Wealth Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Insurance & Annuities
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- College Savings
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Home Décor
- Personal Fitness
Office Address1116 Classen Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Phone NumberLeah L Willis at (405) 562-7341
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More