My mission is to treat my clients the way I would like to be treated. The opportunity to build a relationship with you and your family, and to help you reach your financial goals, is a high compliment.
A native of Denver, I started my career at Edward Jones in 2002 as a part-time branch office administrator.
I completed my MBA at the University of Colorado-Denver in 2009 and became a financial advisor in 2010.
During my eleven years as a financial advisor at Edward Jones, I have been honored to receive many awards:
- Client Development Award and Pioneer Award, 2011
- Entrepreneurial Achievement Award, 2012
- Pacesetter Award, 2012
- Spirit of Caring Award, 2014
- Edward Jones Sr. Achievement Award, 2014-2017
- Financial Advisor of the Year Award for Region 213, 2018
- Top 25% of the firm in Client Service Excellence, 2017-2019
- Top 1% of the firm in Client Service Excellence, 2020
I enjoy volunteering my time on the leadership team at Edward Jones, educating different groups about investing and serving on the advisory board of both the Christian Women Business Organization and Colorado Christian Services.
My husband, Landon, and I have been married for 30 years, and we love to travel and spend time with our two young adult sons. We can also be found many weekends at the dog park with our two Labrador Retrievers.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Insurance & Annuities
My Personal Interests
Phone NumberLana M Stewart at (303) 790-7412
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More