Since 2004, my staff and I have been assisting select families and businesses in meeting their most important financial goals. I understand that each client has a unique set of circumstances and objectives, which I incorporate into knowledgeable, long-term investment strategies. I provide initial complimentary consultations without obligation.
I graduated from New Mexico State University in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering. Later, I continued my formal education by earning a master's degree in business administration in 1998 from the University of New Mexico.
• 2004 - Present: Edward Jones, CA
• 1997 - 2004: Intel Corporation, CA
• 1993 - 1997: McDonnel Douglas, Kennedy Space Center, FL
• 1987 - 1993: Westinghouse Corporation, TX
• Securities Licenses: Series 7, 63, 65
• Accredited Asset Management Specialist designation. The College for Financial Planning awards the AAMS™ designation to individuals who successfully complete a 12-module professional education program, pass a final examination, commit to its code of ethics and agree to pursue continuing education.
•The Active 20/30 Club of Sacramento, No. 1
• Fair Oaks Chamber of Commerce
• Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce
• Orangevale Rotary International
• BNI International
• Intel Toastmasters
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Employee Stock Options
Phone NumberKirk Camunez at (916) 353-1600
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More