I work to help individuals and families committed to their retirements overcome complexity, live comfortably and create meaningful legacies with actionable, trustworthy strategies.
A 27-plus-year veteran of financial services, I have been with Edward Jones since 1994 and earned a major in accounting from Wake Forest University. I hold the Certified Financial Planner®*; Accredited Asset Management Specialist®**; and Chartered Financial Consultant® designations, all part of my quest to deeply serve investors, business owners, blended families and families with special needs.
I live in Wilson, NC with my husband, Charles. We enjoy spending time with our two children and grand dogs, Moose and Lola. Practicing Pilates keeps me disciplined and focused in health and life. My fondest memories are growing up on a farm where I learned the value of hard work and dedication. While I miss the farm, I do not miss sweating under the hot summer sun.
* The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. awards CFP® certification to individuals who meet the board’s requirements for professionalism in financial services. To gain certification, a financial advisor must pass the CFP® Certification Examination and the CFP Board’s Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
** The College for Financial Planning awards the AAMS® designation to individuals who successfully complete a 12-module professional education program, pass a final examination, commit to its code of ethics and agree to pursue continuing education.
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Socially Conscious Investing
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Home Décor
- Fine Dining
Office Address3305 A Nash Street NW
Wilson, NC 27896 opens in a new window
Phone NumberKim B Hoffman at (252) 291-7714
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More