Whether you are an individual, a couple or a family, and are saving for educational expenses, preparing for retirement or currently living in retirement, our team is here to assist you with all of your financial needs.
With over 14 years of experience as a CFP® designee*, I believe it is important to invest my time in understanding what is important to you and provide you with solid financial guidance. I focus our time together on evaluating your current needs, assessing your future goals, using an established process and charting a path towards reaching those financial goals.
In this ever-changing world, my team and I work hard to understand each of our individual clients and the intricate differences that make you uniquely you. I will work closely with you, your CPA, attorney and other professionals to create a comprehensive and realistic financial strategy.
We believe the deeply personal relationships we work to forge with each of our clients is the key to best serving you and your family. I, and my team, look forward to getting to know you and welcoming you into our practice as a member of our family of clients.
* The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. awards CFP® certification to individuals who meet the board’s requirements for professionalism in financial services. To gain certification, a financial advisor must pass the CFP® Certification Examination and the CFP Board’s Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
- New Investors
- College Savings
- Intergenerational Planning
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
Phone NumberKevin E Makalous at (913) 631-0012
|Mon||08:30AM - 04:30PM|
|Tue||08:30AM - 04:30PM|
|Wed||08:30AM - 04:30PM|
|Thu||08:30AM - 04:30PM|
|Fri||08:30AM - 03:00PM|
Connect on Social
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More