I have run a successful financial advice business for the past 19 years where my clients value my time, experience and education. I utilize these to understand your unique needs and concerns, provide advice on financial strategies and coach the necessary investment behaviors throughout your lifetime to help keep you aligned and focused on your needs. Here are examples of the clients I am best experienced and knowledgeable to help serve:
- Clients who are currently retired, transitioning into a traditional retirement or choosing to work part-time to achieve a higher quality of work-life balance. Due to longevity, they may require rising income and assets to provide a desired lifestyle over a 25-30-year period while accounting for inflation, taxes and health issues.
- Clients looking for options to preserve and protect their family’s assets and wealth. This might include a family ranch or business passing to their family as tax efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Clients that accumulated wealth over their lifetimes or received a large inheritance and want specific guidance and strategies to ensure they are good stewards of their financial wealth.
I will commit time to my process of asking pertinent questions to determine your needs, and I will make recommendations on possible solutions to consider. The process is simple, straightforward, plan driven and goal focused.
Personally, I was born and raised in an agricultural community in Northern California and graduated from U.C. Davis. I served 14 years in the United States Marine Corps with two deployments to Iraq plus a variety of military training around the world. I ended my career as a Lieutenant Colonel. I am a lifelong learner and committed to my professional knowledge. I hold the CFP® professional certification, the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designation and the Retirement Income Certified Professional designation (RICP®).
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Wealth Strategies
- Charitable Giving
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Horseback Riding
Phone NumberKevin A Charter at (530) 926-5711
|Mon||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Fri||By Appointment Only|
Connect on Social
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More