With more than 20 years of experience as a financial advisor, I believe in a holistic approach that begins by understanding and clarifying your expectations and goals before investing any money.
Providing specific financial strategies involves more than just investment guidance. I welcome the involvement of your CPA, attorney and other professionals to address the entire scope of your financial concerns, including tax strategies, estate considerations and wealth protection strategies, as well as charitable giving, to tailor a strategy that is appropriate for you and your family.
A native of Ohio, I have lived in Southern California since 1992 and my family has made Anaheim our home since 1996. Over the past 20 years, I have served the community and been an active member of the Anaheim Hills/Yorba Linda Kiwanis Club where I have served as the club’s president eight times.
I attended Ohio University in Athens, OH, and graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. in business administration in 1990. In 2004, I earned my CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™* professional certification.
Sherri Terrones, my branch office administrator, is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our clients as possible. Please don’t hesitate to call her with questions concerning your statements, dividends, stock certificates or your account in general.
* Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) - The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. awards CFP® certification to individuals who meet the board’s requirements for professionalism in financial services. To gain certification, a financial advisor must pass the CFP® Certification Examination and the CFP Board’s Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- College Savings
Phone NumberKent Arnold at (714) 685-1806
|Mon||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Fri||08:00AM - 04:00PM|
Connect on Social
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More