I became a financial advisor with Edward Jones in order to serve families in a deep and meaningful way. Our financial health determines so much of our life's trajectory and it is an honor to help my clients organize, plan, protect and transfer their wealth.
I chose Edward Jones for three reasons:
- We are a privately-owned partnership, which best positions me to put your needs first.
- We have thousands of people and advanced technology that support my office so I can give you thoughtful advice with the service and feel of a local office.
- Most importantly, we live in the communities we serve, allowing us to be accessible to clients and give back where we live and work.
I love the personalized approach so ingrained in the Edward Jones philosophy of how financial advice should be delivered. Even in today's high-tech world, people crave human interaction and machines cannot do what humans can - to care, to empathize and to be there in time of great joy and great concern.
My passion is people. While I may deal in numbers, researching investments and developing financial strategies, what I'm really passionate about is people: working with my clients to help them achieve their long-term financial goals.
I grew up in Minnesota and love calling this beautiful state home. My husband and I have three incredible children; two teenagers and one adult. Our children enjoy a variety of activities and we love watching them grow into kind, responsible, well-rounded people. In addition to spending time with family and our rescued pets, I enjoy hanging out with close friends, cooking and volunteering for causes close to my heart.
Relationships are key, and I believe meeting face to face builds strong relationships, even if the face to face is on a screen. We meet when and how it's convenient for our clients, because we recognize the challenging demands of their lives. Let's start the conversation at (952) 255-8022. I look forward to helping you achieve your financial goals.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Socially Conscious Investing
- Insurance & Annuities
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Wine Collecting/Enthusiast
Phone NumberKellee Ablard at (952) 255-8022
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More