Examining your personal finances can feel overwhelming: How much do I need for retirement? Do I have enough of an emergency fund? Do I have enough life insurance coverage? If you’re asking yourself these questions, you are not alone. When deciding on a financial advisor, it’s important to choose someone with a wealth of practical knowledge, personal experience and a passion for people.
Prior to launching my career with Edward Jones in 2015, I was a practicing attorney with the US Air Force. In that role, I served military members in a range of legal matters. When I left active duty to become a part time member of the Oregon Air National Guard, I decided to change careers. I was recruited by Edward Jones where I saw the tools, resources and client-centric approach that would help me realize my vision for helping others.
I use an established process to work with individuals, families and business owners to address the following areas: retirement income strategies, estate considerations, financial strategies after divorce, business retirement plans and survivor and long-term care needs.
What you can expect from me:
- Transparency - open and candid communication about my recommendations and costs.
- Exceptional service - my relationships with my clients are personal and long-term. You will never have to dial a 1-800 number to get in touch with me.
- Goals-centered advice – every investment you own should have a purpose. I do not provide quick fixes or “one-size-fits-all” solutions.
I’m a good fit if you:
- Value an ongoing relationship with your financial advisor and want a partner to help you navigate the market to meet your goals
- Want to feel informed and empowered about your financial goals
- Prefer a customized strategy that will be shaped and updated based on your goals and priorities
If you are interested in learning more, email me at [email protected] to schedule a complimentary consultation.
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Board Games
Office Address1745 NE 42nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97213 opens in a new window
Phone NumberJoni Carlisle at (503) 477-8474
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More