As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional serving family-minded investors throughout Hunterdon and Somerset County, as well as clients who have happily retired in 20 other states, I believe it's important to invest my time in understanding what matters most to you before you invest your money.
My team and I work exclusively with folks serious about meeting their retirement goals. We focus on retirement savings and income strategies to help ensure that our clients only retire once. We regularly engage with clients who have the following concerns:
- The value of their company's pension plan in retirement
- Addressing tax implications related to employee stock options and other company savings plans
- Families looking to leave a legacy to their future generations
- Businesses unsure about the retirement services they are or should be providing their employees
- Business owners transitioning to their next endeavor
My team and I will partner with you for your lifetime, reevaluating your positions and maintaining open communication to help keep you on track. As part of my comprehensive service, I regularly collaborate with my clients' CPAs and attorneys, always respecting client confidentiality.
As it is for most of my clients, spending time with my family is a top priority for me. Outside of the office, I enjoy traveling to state parks or Jersey beaches with my wife, Joan, and our baby girls, Mila and Sloane. Locals can find me and Joan at Gold's Gym in Bridgewater pursuing our passion for health and fitness daily.
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Business Retirement Plans
- Intergenerational Planning
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Health & Nutrition
- Animal Rescue
- Sports Enthusiast
- Personal Fitness
Phone NumberJim Swanton at (908) 236-0495
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More