In our Edward Jones office, we provide goals-based advice. We take the time to understand what is important to you. We use an established process to recommend strategies, which are tailored to your individual and family goals. Then, we partner with you for the long term, to help keep you on track, providing exceptional service along the way.
A native Floridian, I have lived in Charlotte County since 1990, and I have worked at Edward Jones since 2007. I have two adult children who were raised in Charlotte County, and now have their own successful careers. My education includes a bachelor's and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Florida.
I enjoy serving the local community through my active participation and membership in the following organizations:
- St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church (Usher, Church Finance Committee)
- Knights of Columbus
- Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce (Board Member - Director)
- Friends of the Port Charlotte Library (Board Member)
- Charlotte County Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Network of Charlotte County (Board Member - Vice President)
Since joining Edward Jones in 2007, I have been honored to receive the following awards:
- Partners Award (2009)
- Spirit of Partnership Award (2011)
- Ted Jones Entrepreneurial Achievement Award (2012)
- Edward D. Jones Sr. and Founders Achievement Award (2014 and 2015)
However, my biggest reward in my career at Edward Jones has been the relationships and friendships that have resulted from serving my clients over the last 13 years. I have experienced great pleasure and personal satisfaction from helping so many nice people and their families. I am also very blessed to have Kathryn Wells on my team as my branch office administrator, providing superior service to our clients every day.
My Personal Interests