I have always been passionate about making an impact and helping others by understanding their vision and developing a strategy to achieve their goals. At Edward Jones, I am able to utilize my business and investing experience to help others achieve their goals, and the greatest gift is being able to do this in the community I call home.
Over the course of my career, I have had the great fortune to help manage and advise businesses in many industries. After earning my finance degree from VCU, I became a manager at my family's retail business in Marshall, Virginia. I then went to work in commercial banking at Oak View National Bank where I helped businesses use capital to invest and grow while managing risk.
Upon completing my MBA from UVA's Darden Graduate School of Business, I worked in management consulting, advising Fortune 500 firms in financial and strategic planning. I later returned to the family business to develop and implement a strategic plan. Following the birth of my son Liam I sought a career that aligned with my desire to spend time with my family while helping others do the same.
What you can expect from me:
- A consistent established process
- A personalized strategy based on your financial goals and comfort with risk
- Regular review of your situation, goals, strategy, and investments
- Personalized attention and prompt answers to questions and concerns
- Availability to help your family and friends if they so desire
We are a good fit if you:
- Have long-term goals and are willing to follow an established process to reach them
- Are willing to share financial information, even it is not held at Edward Jones
Below are some common questions I work with my clients to answer:
- Am I on track to retire when and how I want?
- How can I increase my portfolio's yield?
- How do I maximize gains and minimize taxes?
- Should I invest in real estate?
- How can I build a tax advantaged wealth transfer / estate plan?
- What is my risk tolerance and how much risk am I taking now?
- What has been my rate of return and is it competitive?
If you do not have a financial strategy or would like to review your current one, we offer complimentary consultations and would welcome the opportunity to hear from you. Let's start the conversation at (540)-272-4545 or [email protected]. I look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Intergenerational Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Insurance & Annuities
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Office AddressWarrenton Village Center
251 W Lee Hwy Ste 647
Warrenton, VA 20186 opens in a new window
Phone NumberJeremy Noel at (540) 428-8524
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More