I am a lifelong resident of Bay City, MI and I began my Edward Jones career in 1999 as a financial advisor. I am happy to say that my business is so much more than just a job - it's a chance for me to fulfill my passion of improving the lives of families and businesses in our community.
I attended Central Michigan University and graduated in 1990 with an Applied Arts Bachelor's degree in interpersonal and public communication with a business management minor. I also earned the AAMS® (Accredited Asset Management Specialist (SM))* designation in 2005.
I believe it’s important to invest my time to understand my clients’ goals before placing investments. Working closely with you and your CPA, attorney and other professionals, I can help determine the most appropriate financial strategy for you and your family. I can also help with your retirement savings strategy so you have more options when you retire, regardless of what you decide to do.
Outside the office, I've held a variety of roles in many volunteer activities over the years to help out in the community, including:
- Rotary Club of Bay City
- Bay Area Community Foundation
- United Way of Bay County
- Delta College Foundation
- Studio 23
- Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
Our team is passionate about helping our clients feel understood, informed, in control and secure. My branch office administrator, Caroline Dill, has been in the industry since 1998 and is dedicated to providing the highest level of service possible.
At Edward Jones we use an established process to help build personalized strategies to reach your goals. Let us show you how we can make a difference.
Follow me on LinkedIn
* The College for Financial Planning awards the AAMS® designation to individuals who successfully complete a 12-module professional education program, pass a final examination, commit to its code of ethics and agree to pursue continuing education.
- Wealth Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
- Socially Conscious Investing
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Office Address203 N Walnut Street
Bay City, MI 48706 opens in a new window