I have been with Edward Jones since 2001. I retired that same year with the rank of senior chief petty officer, after having served over eight years in the United States Marine Corps and over 16 years in the United States Navy. I served nine years overseas in Spain, Panama and various other locations.
I hold numerous educational and professional certifications, including:
- CFP® certification. To gain the CFP® certification, a financial advisor must pass the CFP® Certification Examination and the CFP Board’s Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
– Accredited Asset Management Specialist™ certification. The College for Financial Planning awards the AAMS™ designation to individuals who successfully complete a 12-module professional education program, pass a final examination, commit to its code of ethics and agree to pursue continuing education.
– Series 7, 63 and 65 securities registrations
– Life insurance license.
– Bachelor's degree from Wayland Baptist University.
– National Security Agency professionalization as both a language analyst (translator) and voice language analyst (transcriber) in French, as well as proficiency in Spanish and Haitian-Creole
I reside in La Grande with my wife, Diane. I am active in the community with the Grande Ronde Radio Amateur Association and my church. I have served in various capacities in the Union County Chamber of Commerce and Joseph Chamber of Commerce, as well as with a local nonprofit organization and a local business networking group.
My senior branch office administrator, Tessa Jackson, has 12 years of experience with Edward Jones and provides our clients with the highest level of service. Please contact Tessa with questions concerning your statement and your accounts.
Call us for a review of your accounts and to begin a strategy designed to help you reach your financial goals.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Military Professionals & Veterans
- Wealth Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Personal Fitness
Mailing AddressP O Box 880
La Grande, OR 97850
Phone NumberGary F Anger at (541) 963-0519
|Mon||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Fri||08:00AM - 03:00PM|
- Web Conferencing
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More