At Edward Jones, every strategy we offer and every solution we recommend is based on what is important to you. Once we understand your priorities and goals, we can develop strategies to help you work toward achieving them.
What you can expect from me:
- A personalized strategy based on your financial goals and comfort with risk
- Regular review of your situation, goals, strategy, and investments
- Personalized attention and prompt answers to questions and concerns
- A consistent, established process
- Availability to help your family and friends if they so desire
We are a good fit if you:
- Have long-term goals and are willing to follow a time-tested process to help reach them
- Are willing to share your total financial picture, even if your assets are not held at Edward Jones
- Value the relationship that we can develop over time by partnering together
Relationships are very important to me. My husband, Bobby, and I have been married since 2004. We live in Seal Beach, where we are raising our two young sons and our pup. Being a parent has given me a new perspective on how l approach many important things in life such as saving for college, planning for financial stability and protecting our loved ones.
We are very active in our community. Our kids play soccer and football on local teams. I am the vice-chair and a member of the Board of Directors for the Los Alamitos Education Foundation (LAEF) and am a past two-term board member for the Seal Beach Chamber of Commerce. My hobbies include doing yoga, playing golf, camping, traveling and spending quality time with family and friends.
My branch is highly efficient largely due to our incredible Branch Office Administrators. Ann, our Senior BOA, started with Edward Jones in early 2016. She comes from 10 years with Cal State Long Beach. She has lived and worked in Long Beach for 30 years. Melissa has over 20 years' experience in hospitality, guest service and administration. She is passionate about spending time with her family, rescuing and rehabilitating English Bulldogs, playing tennis and rollerblading.
We look forward to meeting you. Give our office a call today to schedule a complimentary consultation. Let us help you get answers to your questions so you can make informed, financially sound decisions, and help you reach your financial and life goals.
- Wealth Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
- Divorce Finances
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Insurance & Annuities
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Phone NumberFelicia Y Gonzalez at (562) 799-3339
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More