Choosing who to trust with your finances can be deeply personal and it is important to select someone with the practical knowledge, personal experience and proven skill to help you feel comfortable, in control, and secure.
I am fortunate to have worked at Edward Jones for over 30 years and have been a partner since 1995. I have seen our firm's significant growth and the positive impact we make in the lives of families, businesses, individuals and communities through one driving force – always doing right by our clients. This philosophy aligns with my personal values and is my guiding principle when providing financial advice and guidance. As a CFP® professional, I review your personal and financial circumstances and create a strategy to help you meet your life's most important goals.
I enjoy working with all types of people and particularly connect with women going through a life change resulting from a job change, divorce, loss of a spouse or transitioning into retirement.
What you can expect from me:
- A personalized strategy based on your financial goals and comfort with risk
- Regular review of your situation, goals, strategy and investments
- Personalized attention and prompt answers to questions and concerns
- Collaboration with other trusted professionals such as your attorney or accountant
We are a good fit if you:
- Have long-term goals and are committed to achieving them
- Are willing to share financial information, even if it's not held at Edward Jones
- Value the relationship that can be developed over time by working together
On a personal note, I recently moved to a quiet subdivision in High Ridge with my significant other, Brian, and we enjoy watching the wildlife off our deck. We like being outdoors and spend a lot of time at our family farm and can often be found fishing on Lake of the Ozarks. I am very close with my daughter, Micaela, who is a recent college graduate from Mizzou and is in her first few years of forging her own professional career.
I graduated from Maryville University with a bachelor's degree in psychology and regularly apply what I learned about human behavior and decision making in my role as a financial advisor.
Please give my office a call – I’d love to set up a time to get to know you and see how I can best serve you.
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Insurance & Annuities
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
Phone NumberDebbie Coogan at (314) 849-0234
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More